KFC-200 AFMS

I've got a 231 with a KFC-200 autopilot. I have the original PG in the paperwork. The PG makes reference to the AFMS, but the pages aren't in the appropriate section in the POH. It definitely seems like there ought to be an AFMS for the autopilot. Anyone know how I might go about getting an official one? I emailed BendixKing but so far have not received a response. I'm concerned about legality of flying without this documentation since it makes up part of the operational limitations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pilot guide is what I have. Page one of the pilot guide is where the bolded warning that I require the FAA approved AFMS for my specific installation. I'm hoping someone else with a 231 and a KFC 200 can provide me a scan because there doesn't appear to be an AFMS page like the PG page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an M20J with a KFC-200. In my POH/AFM, I have an "FAA Approved Airplane Flight Manual Supplement" created by Mooney Aircraft Corp. for M20Js (by S/N) with the KFC-200. This document is annotated with the the aircraft Model, Registration # and S/N, and thus is unique to each airframe.

Since it appears the the AFMS is originally authored by Mooney, I would suggest contacting them for a copy of the appropriate AFMS for your 231.

• Like 1