Do we need the Bravo forum?

DVA

Seems to me that many people have posted in Modern Mooney about specific questions on the Bravo. And that posts in the Bravo forum often are referenced (or not) elsewhere.

Just leads me to wonder if we are missing the bigger picture of ease of forum use here?

Maybe a rename to Turbo Mooney's would help?

• Like 1

Some people read every post, some are only interested in their exact model...

Some people read everything that comes in on a day.  Others only check in on the weekend.

Some topics bridge many airframes...

Other topics only apply to Long Bodies....

It is difficult to draw the line of what goes where.

Just easier to read them all, and search them all...   :)

Might take all day.

Best regards,

-a-

Edited by carusoam

I appreciate the Bravo forum for the unique aspects of the M20M - the Lycoming engine details for starters.

I agree with Lance, it would be nice to see a finer aggregate by model. And for those of us who want to get a broader look, searching across all the forums is pretty easy.

My 2 cents on a Friday night.

Cheers,
Rick

I appreciate the Bravo forum for the unique aspects of the M20M - the Lycoming engine details for starters.

Me too. Problem is that there is a lot of Bravo talk elsewhere in the forum. So a good number of peeps either don't realize it's available or choose to post to a larger audience.

Yes! We need to keep the Bravo forum! If I have something to post that's applicable to everyone, I won't post it here, but if its an engine/ turbo/Bravo nuance, its helpful to post here. If the other turbos Mooneys have the same issues as the ones posted here, then a Bravo / Turbo forum makes sense