3 Mooney Formation Flight in NJ

201er

Saturday we flew a flight of 3 Mooneys from Old Bridge (36N) to Central Jersey (47N) for Veterans Appreciation Day. It was a well organized GA outreach event to honor those who served. Adam flew lead. Myself and Yurek in number 2 and 3 positions. We flew in fingertip and echelon formations for an overhead break to land.

Also a full real time, 3 camera version from my plane:

• Like 12

• 1 month later...
201er, did you get a new interior in your J?  Noticed in the above video it looked new (and nice) or were you flying someone else's plane?
Curious

Yeah, he has a new interior. Still wears the same cargo pants though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

On 6/25/2017 at 9:56 AM, Marauder said:

Yeah, he has a new interior. Still wears the same cargo pants though.

Actually you're wrong on your second point. I upgraded to the 2017 year model on the cargo pants.

• Like 2

Very cute.  But not what I had in mind.   How about airplane new interior pictures?

And don't let him kid you about those cargo pants. It looks like he just bought them and the clothing store is right behind them.

I saw him on Sunday, definitely starting to live up to his "Stinky Pants" namesake.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...