STRATUS 2 For Sale

Upon viewing a recent posting for a Stratus 2 for sale, it suggested to me that this site would be good for my posting as well.  I also have a Stratus 2 (Not 2S) for sale.  Mine is also no longer needed due to ADSB panel upgrade to my Mooney.  My Stratus 2 is in like new condition, is fully functional and includes all necessary items (plus optional suction mount).  Original packaging and pilot guide as well.

Price $550 firm

59244a248281a_Stratus2.jpg.f3b5853e959f5ca6f3057137a783e469.jpg

Guest Mike261
19 minutes ago, carusoam said:

It is also better to put these things in the stuff for sale forum section... :)

That is where people go to look for stuff that is for sale.

Best regards,

-a-

nope...

mine has been in the for sale section for days, refurbished and a hundred bucks less. his sold here in 4 hours.

:)

mike

I went and rephrased my original thought...

From it is, to, it may be...  :)

No permission required... it was intended to be a recommendation to help the item be seen by more people that may be looking for it.

Best regards,

-a-

5 hours ago, Mike261 said:

nope...

mine has been in the for sale section for days, refurbished and a hundred bucks less. his sold here in 4 hours.

:)

mike

With  data sample of n=1 caveats heavily implied, this may suggest that more people want to/would buy Mooney stuff than realize .... and more importantly *remember* .... that there may be something they want for sale waaay down in the MS basement (from a forum listing standpoint). There are a few technical solutions that I can think of that don't necessarily involve re-ordering of the forum listings. Mike would you mind listing your Stratus in the general section in an independent thread to test the hypothesis? If it sells quickly and where you can confirm the purchaser found it in General, it probably suggests tweak we could do to MS to make it serve the members better. :D 

• Like 1