Acclaim Wanted

Hank

Not for me!  :P

A friend traded in a Porsche Mooney on a new Ovation. He then sold his Mooney and moved overseas for several years.

He has been back for a while, and wants to get back into ownership. I've checked the usual places, there are very few Acclaims on the market right now. I will forward any leads to him; he may watch this thread for replies, too. Please let me know of any good ones that are, become or will soon be available.

Thanks, ya'll.

11 hours ago, Hank said:

Not for me!  :P

A friend traded in a Porsche Mooney on a new Ovation. He then sold his Mooney and moved overseas for several years.

He has been back for a while, and wants to get back into ownership. I've checked the usual places, there are very few Acclaims on the market right now. I will forward any leads to him; he may watch this thread for replies, too. Please let me know of any good ones that are, become or will soon be available.

Thanks, ya'll.

Lee Drumheller of Premier Aircraft had a very nice low time 2007 in Houston this weekend at an aviation expo.  I looked it over.  No radar or AC but it has a GFC700 AP.  He was telling me folks are holding on to their aircraft these days.  A year ago there were a bunch on Premier's site for example but today just 2 or 3.

Russ

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Showmethemooney said:

Saw this posting and wanted to let you know I just posted my Acclaim for sale if your friend is still looking...

Please send details and contact info in a PM and I'll pass it along. He's been out of town for work lately, which I sadly understand.