Repainting Mooneys

Cool, may look you up when I get to VA in July.  What are you guys charging for simple N number changes?  Got a custom number reserved, just need to get the paperwork and have it painted on.  What would be the timeline on something like that?

Cheers,

Brian

• Like 1

Same exact situation for an M20R.  Plus a leading edge touchup.  Interested?

1 hour ago, flight2000 said:

Cool, may look you up when I get to VA in July.  What are you guys charging for simple N number changes?  Got a custom number reserved, just need to get the paperwork and have it painted on.  What would be the timeline on something like that?

Cheers,

Brian

16 hours ago, greghermans said:

Great news! I opened an aircraft repainting facility in Franklin, VA. Hangar is staffed with expert aircraft painters and we are Mooney savvy. norfolkaviation.com

Great

I wish you well in your business adventures.

There is a vendor section on the forum where you can post about your business and what you offer.  Add some photos of your work before, after and in progress and include  some ballpark estimates people can use for budgeting purposes.

• Like 1