MooneySpace Member Map

gsxrpilot

im a mooney spacer,,   but as you know my first and so far only plane is a cherokee, bought in march..

i want in and i need the link too please..

Thanks for the project Paul; link me. I am KROG until August this year then KHAE (Hannibal, MO) thereafter. Looks like with the response level we are going to need autoscaling pin icons...probably already a feature in the map, but just saying. ;) 

16 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Thanks for the project Paul; link me. I am KROG until August this year then KHAE (Hannibal, MO) thereafter. Looks like with the response level we are going to need autoscaling pin icons...probably already a feature in the map, but just saying. ;) 

Yep, there are 138 members on the map as of now. At some point I'll get some time to raise the level of sophistication and make it all a bit more user friendly. Of course if there's anyone here on the board who has a particular expertise in Google Maps, I'd be happy for the help or instruction.

3 minutes ago, gsxrpilot said:

Yep, there are 138 members on the map as of now. At some point I'll get some time to raise the level of sophistication and make it all a bit more user friendly. Of course if there's anyone here on the board who has a particular expertise in Google Maps, I'd be happy for the help or instruction.

I don't know Google map's API...my only foray  into programing is currently working on learning python for API access to ML data science stuff. Now, if we needed a python model for predictions against rectangular data ...I could do that but  am useless on UI stuff. ;) 

Anyone know google maps API here??? Bueller...Bueller?