MooneySpace Member Map

gsxrpilot

• 7 months later...

Hey it’s been awhile since this thread was hit up and I’m sure we have a few new members that wouldn’t mind being on the map. Paul, probably dumb question but does the lay out on ForeFlight get updated? Or do I have to reload it?

• Thanks 1

If you'd like to get access to this map, and you don't already have access, you'll need to do two things. 

1. Make sure your public profile includes either a City or Airport in the Location field.
  2. Send me a PM to ask to be included. (I update it as quickly as I can, but it's as I can find time. It usually doesn't take more than a day.)

And you'll have to reload or re-export the data for ForeFlight.

There are currently 284 MooneySpace members on the map.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, xcrmckenna said:

Hey it’s been awhile since this thread was hit up and I’m sure we have a few new members that wouldn’t mind being on the map. Paul, probably dumb question but does the lay out on ForeFlight get updated? Or do I have to reload it?

Thanks!

This way when you happen to land for fuel in Bum F*%# Egypt, you'll know that @xcrmckenna is based there. Ring him up, get some local knowledge and take him to lunch :-)

• Like 1

Thanks!
This way when you happen to land for fuel in Bum F*%# Egypt, you'll know that [mention=12769]xcrmckenna[/mention] is based there. Ring him up, get some local knowledge and take him to lunch :-)

For sure!!! I do get excited when someone flies in and doubled the populations of Mooney’s at my home field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, xcrmckenna said:

For sure!!! I do get excited when someone flies in and doubled the populations of Mooney’s at my home field.

I'm in Seattle on business... again. One of these time's I'm going to fly the Mooney. And when I do, I'll definitely stop at GCD on the way.

• Like 1

I'm in Seattle on business... again. One of these time's I'm going to fly the Mooney. And when I do, I'll definitely stop at GCD on the way.

I’ll look forward to it! We will miss you in Pendleton this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, xcrmckenna said:

At my last base [just moved the plane in June], I was excited when anyone flew in and doubled the population of airplanes at my field . . . .

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

We have 293 MooneySpace members listed on the map. I've made it available to those who also chose to participate by sharing their location publicly. That means either sharing a City or Airport locator. It doesn't have to match your FAA registration or your drivers license. Just a City or Airport where you are generally from. For example, in my area, no need to specify Broomfield, just say Denver.

Anyway, I'm glad nearly 300 of you are enjoying it and making use of it.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...