MooneySpace Member Map

gsxrpilot

31 minutes ago, DonMuncy said:

Paul,

Are you keeping up with how many are now listed, and what percentage of MSers are on it.

There are 167 pins in the map right now. I'm adding them as I get requests to do so. I believe I'm caught up as of right now. (If you've asked me and still aren't on the map, ask me again.)

I'm traveling for work and will have very sketchy internet access for the next couple of weeks. But I'll keep updating as I have internet access.

• Like 2

Hi, I don't seem to be on the first map posted, but anybody wandering through my little NC coastal village will find a warm welcome, RON options, and a nice airport.

Amelia Reiheld

• 5 months later...

Thanks for the bump @xcrmckenna

As a reminder, please don't share or post the link to the map. We're trying to maintain everyone's privacy as much as possible.

To get the link and to be added to the map, just send me a PM.  The one requirement to be added to the map is to have either your city or airport listed as Location in your Profile.

56 minutes ago, Raptor05121 said:

This should be reason enough to put on a SE clinic for formation flying. I wish the Oshkosh group had more safety pilots down here.

Lets take it off line and discuss how we can make it happen. I can't speak in any official capacity for the Mooney Caravan, but I can certainly share how we went from no formation pilots to a thriving community here in Texas. And can possibly help you get there in Florida as well. I'll send you a PM.

• Like 1