MooneySpace Member Map

gsxrpilot

Sorry for the delayed replies. I've been at the avionics shop all day trying to push the project along... with limited success.

I think I'm all caught up and everyone who's asked, has been sent the link. Check your PM's as that's how I'm sending them out.

I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying the map, and as long as people don't start moving around too much, I can probably keep it up to date.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Raptor05121 said:

Ironic how none of our members live in the Rockies or Alaska. I think we know our own limitations, haha!

I will have mine in Montana just as soon as I get time off for good behavior, just a little over three years left in my sentence. 

• Like 2

I might not be the only Mooney in Oregon, but I know I'm the only registered one in Grant County:) Someone should get board and come visit our little airport. I'll buy a drink and dinner:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, xcrmckenna said:

I might not be the only Mooney in Oregon, but I know I'm the only registered one in Grant County:) Someone should get board and come visit our little airport. I'll buy a drink and dinner:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well in fact we've made four fuel stops love the little FBO there. Next time we fly to MT will have to let you know.

• Like 1

For those of you who don't follow the Bugs and Suggestions forum, I've put together a map with pins indicating the approximate location of MooneySpace members. There are currently 99 members listed on the map. Most of them are in the US of course, but there are also some in Canada, Australia, and the UK.
  1. To get access to the map, you'll need to be listed on the map.
  2. To be listed on the map you need to have either a City or Airport listed under your avatar.
  3. The map will have a pin in your town or city, not specific airport.
  4. The map only lists screen name and city. No other information, personal or otherwise is listed.
  5. The purpose of the map is simple. When traveling to an area of the country, you'll be able to see which MooneySpace members are in the area and will have a screen name you can contact via private message here on MooneySpace.
  6. The map is searchable by screen name or city.
  7. This is not an official MooneySpace feature, just a personal project of mine. It was suggested by [mention=12370]Roger O[/mention] and I've had assistance from [mention=12701]RLCarter[/mention] on this project.
  8. If you have the link, please do not share it to protect the privacy of the members.
If you'd like to be listed on the map and have a link to the map, send me a message or respond to this thread.
Enjoy...
591ef0c0dea2f_ScreenShot2017-05-19at8_04_15AM.thumb.png.623b9beeacb4de1ea1c20dfb0e351907.png

Include me in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, RRBoyd said:

Include me in.

I'd be happy to... but you've got to go back to the instructions and do #2.

2. To be listed on the map you need to have either a City or Airport listed under your avatar.