MooneySpace Member Map

gsxrpilot

For those of you who don't follow the Bugs and Suggestions forum, I've put together a map with pins indicating the approximate location of MooneySpace members. There are currently 99 members listed on the map. Most of them are in the US of course, but there are also some in Canada, Australia, and the UK.

1. To get access to the map, you'll need to be listed on the map.
  2. To be listed on the map you need to have either a City or Airport listed under your avatar.
  3. The map will have a pin in your town or city, not specific airport.
  4. The map only lists screen name and city. No other information, personal or otherwise is listed.
  5. The purpose of the map is simple. When traveling to an area of the country, you'll be able to see which MooneySpace members are in the area and will have a screen name you can contact via private message here on MooneySpace.
  6. The map is searchable by screen name or city.
  7. This is not an official MooneySpace feature, just a personal project of mine. It was suggested by @Roger O and I've had assistance from @RLCarter on this project.
  8. If you have the link, please do not share it to protect the privacy of the members.

If you'd like to be listed on the map and have a link to the map, send me a message or respond to this thread.

Enjoy...

Screen Shot 2017-05-19 at 8.04.15 AM.png

• Like 17

Ah ha, as I suspected and observed by late night Mooneyspace perusing, it appears there are more East coast Mooneyspace folks than West coast!  With a couple of exceptions (you know who you are:rolleyes:), Mooneyspace activity drops off significantly around 8-9 PM ( left coast time) signaling a large amount of you all are indeed East coast.

The map is a fun great idea, thanks a bunch! :D

• Like 2

Hi Paul - PM'd you on Monday about adding me but you may have missed it.  Or, my PM's aren't working, which is a possibility as some other folks I've PM'd recently also hadn't responded.  Or, I've annoyed folks and they aren't responding... ;)

Regards,

Lance

7 minutes ago, Vance Harral said:

No wonder the fly-in suggestions are never near me, here in Colorado. :D

C'mon, where are all you middle-of-the-USA Mooney drivers?

There is a relatively current thread suggesting Mooneyspace folks meet in the middle!

I'm game for this!  Make it so :D

• Like 2

Just now, Lance Keve said:

Hi Paul - PM'd you on Monday about adding me but you may have missed it.  Or, my PM's aren't working, which is a possibility as some other folks I've PM'd recently also hadn't responded.  Or, I've annoyed folks and they aren't responding... ;)

Regards,

Lance

Ok, PM sent. Let me know if you get it or not.

1 minute ago, MooneyMitch said:

Hey, maybe this is the beginning of a friendly east coast, west coast, in the middle, and everywhere who's located where competition!  Fun!!! :P

Texas will want their own group...

• Like 3