Part number for wing inspection panel bolt

I was cleaning plane today and noticed a bolt mission from one of the inspection panels mid-wing on the right.  I have the parts catalog, but couldn't find it.  It looks like about a half inch stainless machine bolt.  Any ideas best place to get one ?  Maybe I'll buy a few to have a spare ?  Anything special about these bolts ?

Thanks !

Home Depot may have an aviation aisle, but not for important airplane things...

There are a few fasteners that come up a lot at annual time.  It is better to toss than try to re-use some of them.

While shopping on Aircraft Spruce or your other favorite site buy a few dozen of each.

it helps to have the right lengths and diameters from the parts manual.

SS material is preffered.

Machine screws for most of the needs.  And blunt tipped sheet metal screws when the other type is needed.

Almost helpful info, maybe...

Best regards,

-a-

I'm glad we agree they are structural. I get into debates about how they can be normal stainless countersunk screws. Personally, I don't mind the Cad screws. They hold up slightly better with screwdriver abuse and the threads don't gall as bad. 

A 250 count will do the wings. 

-Matt

• Like 1