Whelen/Strobe Beacon Light For Sale

21 minutes ago, Raptor05121 said:

How much? Being a new-joiner, can you post some verification to make sure you're not scamming us?

Alex,

I think the PN he listed above is for a 28V system, so it will not work for our birds.

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies and yes I believe it is 28V.  I have a few I am trying to sell.  Would take $150 each for them.  I will work on my profile now to add some details as well.  Sorry about the vague post.

1 hour ago, BillSea said:

Thanks for the replies and yes I believe it is 28V.  I have a few I am trying to sell.  Would take $150 each for them.  I will work on my profile now to add some details as well.  Sorry about the vague post.

Could we get some better pictures to see how the screws mount? Thanks

These are crazy-bright. My employer uses these on their whirlybirds. Much brighter than the fixed-wing GA versions. They do have a much higher profile thus would impose a higher speed tax. Too bad they're only 28V. I'd love to see two of these on Raptor's (he has a dorsal beacon...) to flash in sequence like a 757.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1