Ultra over Canyon Lake

gsxrpilot

I know we've all seen the video clips but here is a long beautiful video from the photographer. There are some beautiful views of the Ultra over Canyon Lake and the Texas hill country. This is our usual practice area when @bucko, @"Chocks", I and others get together to fly formation.

Enjoy

• Like 10

6 hours ago, Simon said:

Why doesn't the prop produce artifacts like with every single video shot from the cabin?

Different frame rate?

Shutter speed. You can control it on more advanced cameras. 

• Like 1

On 5/14/2017 at 10:57 PM, gsxrpilot said:

I know we've all seen the video clips but here is a long beautiful video from the photographer. There are some beautiful views of the Ultra over Canyon Lake and the Texas hill country. This is our usual practice area when @bucko, @"Chocks", I and others get together to fly formation.

Enjoy

Any idea what kind of plane this was shot from?

That AC would look damn smart flyin formation with my A model.  30K vs 600K he should spot me at least a few thousand ft vert. - but I won't need it. 

Anytime you guys want to fly out of old Bird's Nest. let me know.  A flyin to Lakeway would be fun, too.  Planing on attending the Falco (woodwing) flyin at T82 on the june 8th weekend. 

Internal timing of mags at the moment. 

On 5/26/2017 at 0:02 PM, RLCarter said:

Anyone want to buy my 65' E for 600k? Please, no tire kickers

no one's going to consider it unless you post specifics about your airframe and engine times.  a few pics would also help.