New Pilot FB Group, Join us!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1844871949097902/

Hi guys! I'm helping a buddy set up a FB page just for pilots and aviation related stuff. It's called the Pilot Shopping Network.

It's free to join. Like/follow the group on FB and you'll be able to advertise any aviation related things you have, for free. You'll also see hundreds of other members postings and sale items with deep discounts.  

Not to detract from the local marketplace area, post your stuff there of course, and on Pilot Shopping Network for a wider audience.

Again, it's totally freeeeeeee, he doesn't make a dime!

I just took a look at the page. I think there is a need for an aviation classifieds. Barnstormers is good, but a bit to cumbersome if I'm just trying to sell one item, or a couple of random items.

But... looking at the page, it looks like a couple of FBO's are on there selling their normal inventory. Everything on there is new, like looking through the Sporty's catalog.  Assuming this isn't his business and therefore not trying to make money off of it, he should ban the pro's. Then I'd join.