Geographic member locations

12 hours ago, gsxrpilot said:

Please add it to your avatar or signature line. I'll send you the link.

Paul, Can you, or anyone else tell me how to edit their personal info. I have listed my location as "Dallas". I was going to add my airport, but can't seem to find out how to do that.

Don

2 minutes ago, DonMuncy said:

Paul, Can you, or anyone else tell me how to edit their personal info. I have listed my location as "Dallas". I was going to add my airport, but can't seem to find out how to do that.

Don

Hi Don,  I haven't given anyone edit permission :-)  This was actually just a personal project used to kill time while my plane is still in the shop.  I purposely didn't list airports as some members pointed out that since their plane sits out on the ramp, they didn't want that much info public.  My initial thought here was that City was close enough and for example if I'm headed to the DFW area, I could look on the map and see you listed there. Then I could send you a message through MooneySpace privately to ask which airport, if you'd like to meet up, fuel recommendations, FBO, etc.

Anyway, that was my thought. I'm open to suggestions from the group.

2 hours ago, gsxrpilot said:

Hi Don,  I haven't given anyone edit permission :-)  This was actually just a personal project used to kill time while my plane is still in the shop.  I purposely didn't list airports as some members pointed out that since their plane sits out on the ramp, they didn't want that much info public.  My initial thought here was that City was close enough and for example if I'm headed to the DFW area, I could look on the map and see you listed there. Then I could send you a message through MooneySpace privately to ask which airport, if you'd like to meet up, fuel recommendations, FBO, etc.

Anyway, that was my thought. I'm open to suggestions from the group.

I think we are miscommunicating. I wasn't asking about your map. I was hijacking your thread to find out how to edit my personal information on my profile on MS.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DonMuncy said:

I think we are miscommunicating. I wasn't asking about your map. I was hijacking your thread to find out how to edit my personal information on my profile on MS.

Don

Click on your name in the upper right hand corner, select account settings, right side of the page under “other setting” select edit profile

4 hours ago, RLCarter said:

Don

Click on your name in the upper right hand corner, select account settings, right side of the page under “other setting” select edit profile

Thanks, fixed it.

Paul, No prob.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Hyett6420 said:

Now according to a film i saw recently Dakota is in the middle of nowhere and noone lives there.  Looks like there are no Mooneys there in any case. :)  

There's an M20J for sale in Spearfish, SD.

https://www.trade-a-plane.com/search?category_level1=Single+Engine+Piston&make=MOONEY&model=M20J+201&listing_id=2256446&s-type=aircraft