Lasar a stand up company

Just started putting the finishing touches on the plane and was getting ready to install the new front wheel when I looked over and saw the repaired fuel selector valve leaking again.  The AP called Lasar talked to Dan and not only was the problem solved they stood behind the repair 100%.  No stories, no excuses, no high over priced fees or service charges.  THEY ARE A STAND UP COMPANY.  Will have another one in a day or two.  A small company that knows business. 

I ordered a stall switch kit yesterday, in my hands today but the factory didn't put the complete directions in. No big deal, they'll email their factory contact and have them to me in about 20 minutes. 

They are fantastic. I have only talked to Dan and he's great.

Few months ago our lasar tie downs went missing. Called at like 4pm their time and they overnighted them in time for a trip.

• Like 1

Talking to the mechanics sounds like the new owners are going to be good for the Mooney community.  Everone speaks highly of Dan in parts but the other side of that fast service is Dave in shipping so I just thought I would give him a shout out as he is very much a part of all your quick service.

• Like 1

After a little (not much) soul searching I asked them to take a look at my plane so that I'd have full confidence in it when I do my checkride (soon). They found a bolt in one of the main gear linkages working it's way out of the joint, which could have prevented a side from locking down. They also fixed my master switch, which I had just discovered did not actually turn anything off in flight. And every time I called for an update, Robert had not just the papers but all the details of the relevant systems available to him seemingly off the top of his head!

I'm in for the meet and greet.

• Like 2

District 4 Supervisor Tina Scott will offer a resolution in support of a proclamation honoring Paul and Shery Loewen on June 20 at the county courthouse.  The matter is scheduled for 9 a.m. and it would be nice to have a great show of support from the LCAA membership.  I’ve been asked to make some brief remarks to the board.  The proclamation will be presented by Supervisor Scott to the Loewen’s at an LCAA event which will be scheduled upon their return from vacation.  Paul and Shery want to schedule it in order to accommodate the schedules and travel needs of their children who want to attend.

A copy of a letter sent to the LCAA

LCAA is Lake County Airmans Association  Anyway I just thought I would share this for those that might be interested. Nice to know the County is recognizing the Loewens

for all the years they have been a part of our very small business comunity.

• Like 3