Good contact in Sping Branch, Tx re Encore for sale?

HXG

Hello all,

First time poster. Looking to become a first time mooney buyer. I live in the Colorado front range. I'm intersted in possibly purchasing a m20k encore N252MK at all american aircraft in Spring Branch Tx. I'm an experienced pilot but have limited mooney flying experience and knowledge. Does anyone have a good mooney guru contact to check the plane out for me and for a PPI? Any input appreciated.

Thanks, Ho

Welcome aboard, Ho.

The good people (David and Jimmy) at all American can help you make arrangements for that.

I bought my O from AAA.  Went to DMax for the PPI.  David set me up with transition training, helped with ownership details like documents for insurance and finance requirements.  Followed up with a list of things not to forget to bring along... of which I duely forgot to bring a particular pink piece of paper...

A good PPI should be independent of the previous owner maintenance history.

http://www.donmaxwell.com/

Good luck with your project.

Best regards,

-a-

Edited by carusoam
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, HXG said:

Hello all,

First time poster. Looking to become a first time mooney buyer. I live in the Colorado front range. I'm intersted in possibly purchasing a m20k encore N252MK at all american aircraft in Spring Branch Tx. I'm an experienced pilot but have limited mooney flying experience and knowledge. Does anyone have a good mooney guru contact to check the plane out for me and for a PPI? Any input appreciated.

Thanks, Ho

JD Casteel in New Braunfels.  http://www.swta.net/  Probably the closest Mooney Service Center to AAA.

Russ

• Like 1

Brian Lloyd lives on the field in Spring Branch, and flies a K model himself. But he's probably a bit busy right now. I think he leaves on Sunday in his M20K for a quick circumnavigation of the globe. It all starts with a New York to Paris speed run to set the world record for speed between the two cities in a piston single. A record currently held by a Bonanza.