mooney shares on the mooney.com site?

peevee

Raytheon Aircraft Corp in the late 90's and early 2000's had a similar program called Travel Air.  It was a fractional ownership structure, as I recall.  It was a very minor part of their business.  I couldn't tell you how profitable it was as getting to that level of detail was tough for someone as large as RACC. 

And Mooney, when taking pictures of the aircraft with the door open, please make sure the interior is finished before the pics are taken, interior panels missing and wires hanging in the center console looks amateurish at best and unprepared at worst.

William

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WilliamR said:

And Mooney, when taking pictures of the aircraft with the door open, please make sure the interior is finished before the pics are taken, interior panels missing and wires hanging in the center console looks amateurish at best and unprepared at worst.

William

I agree but what you are looking at is the plane used for certification. No interior at all and I would assume it had a lot of test/recording instruments inside. 

Understood, but you don't market that.  Actually, this is an earlier pic of the aircraft that became certified that was later at Sun-N-Fun.  Unfortunately, that version had a lot of ill fitting stuff still and a fuselage panel the wrong color. Maybe that's why it's cost efficient, you get the cast off model with no interior and wires dangling.  The $795M version has that cleaned up. Ha!

Btw, I only caught this because I really enjoyed the photo shot.  Great angle.  I need to get a photo like that of my plane.

W