Anyone Need a New Oxy Bottle?

I bought four 115cf composite Bottles two weeks ago (the typical bottle on the Ovation and Bravo, also seen on the 252 and Encore). Have two of those committed in-house and I wound up selling the other two to folks that contacted me looking for bottles. I am going to plan on putting in another order soon as I like to keep one or two on the shelf. Send me a PM and I will give you info on cost, etc... I am getting a little discount for ordering several at a time. Jimmy

Edited by jgarrison
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, jgarrison said:

Looks like I have four bottles (two to put my shelf and two others that are going to drop ship). Let me know if you need a new bottle or will need one soon and I can let you know what kind of deal I can put together. Thanks, Jimmy

Hi Jimmy,

If I recall, my O2 bottle (kevlar) will require replacing at upcoming annual. I'm wondering what it will cost to replace. O2 bottle and system installed per factory drawings at Top Gun in Stockton. 1980 M20K

• 4 months later...
16 minutes ago, 231LV said:

Hi Jimmy, as I suspected, my O2 bottle has timed out so Im in the market for one. What is the price and are they life limited or unlimited?

You might pm him for good measure, he doesn't check in often, or email him directly. Pm me I'll give it to you if you don't have it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2017 at 2:57 PM, jgarrison said:

I bought four 115cf composite Bottles two weeks ago (the typical bottle on the Ovation and Bravo, also seen on the 252 and Encore). Have two of those committed in-house and I wound up selling the other two to folks that contacted me looking for bottles. I am going to plan on putting in another order soon as I like to keep one or two on the shelf. Send me a PM and I will give you info on cost, etc... I am getting a little discount for ordering several at a time. Jimmy

I would like a quote. 

Back on after several weeks on the road. 

I will PM those above with my contact info. 

I have one bottle currently on the shelf but can put an order together if anyone is looking. I generally stock the 115cf composites, but if I put an order in, I can get the other bottles at a decent price also. 

Thks, Jimmy