1964 M20C on ASO.com

Has anyone seen this yet? https://www.aso.com/listings/spec/ViewAd.aspx?id=169171&listingType=true

Could anyone clue me in on why it is in my price range? :D Paint looks good in the pictures, interior looks good, I don't know how much that foam helps with sound proofing but it has it.  The only thing I can tell is it has the 2 piece windscreen instead of the 1 piece and it looks like it has rarely flown in the past 17 years. So I'm guessing no speed mods.  Oh and it has the King KX155 that is apparently going to be worthless soon.

Others with more experience than I will weigh in. However, I would be concerned that the engine only has 533 hours on in over the last 18 years...

If you're interested just start with asking for the log books. The ad says they are "organized and complete" so hopefully they can email them to you. Go through them and see when those hours were flown.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure they sold that one. It came off their website a few weeks back after showing 'pending sale' and is no longer on any of the other sale sites. The logs showed low recent flight times but a long history of maintenance at a reputable PA based MSC. 

7 minutes ago, Godfather said:

This was a nice plane that sold very quickly...I think it was sold/pending before or during it was placed on the marketplace. They have a nice professional shop / salesman. 

I'm on their email list and usually get a day or two heads up before it's posted online. That was the case with this one. They already had a buyer before I had a chance to even go through the logs.