Mooney Down - only 1 minor injury

Report from Kansas Highway Patrol log:

https://www.accesskansas.org/ssrv-khp-crashlogs/display.do?log=2017-005561

Sister ship to my first plane --A 64 E.  The YouTube video from 2016 shows a nearly stock instrument panel.  Mine looked just about like that 30 years ago.

You really can fit 4 adults into a short body.  

Edited by Jerry 5TJ

Thankfully, we don't have to write "the letter" again! Way to pick a survivable spot to put her down in. I noticed the chopper 5 news headline on the chopper video morphed  from " plane crashes" to "plane forced to land" at the 15:40 mark. No fake news here.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Chupacabra said:

Registered to a corporation, president is Kimberley. Looks like we'll done ma'am.

According to the report Jerry posted the pilot was a 71 year old male. He and the three pax all have the same last name so presumably they're family. One nice thing about flying in the Midwest is lots of fields to pick from when a problem arises. Glad everyone is OK.

good work.  I noticed the change in the title on the chopper footage as well.  I was going to ask why they were reporting it as a crash.  I look a this as an emergency landing.

I really hope the insurance co fixes it.  Landed on its belly in a soft field.