I can't believe she let me do this Nose Art

I told my wife if I have to fly in primer a while before final paint I really need "Nose Art".   I've had several people comment it looks "Military" in primer, so would look natural with Nose Art.   I DID tell her it was going to be of this nature and she said "it's your plane, only going to temporary, do what ever you want.  

I think it's appropriate for the plane.  

Tom

IMG_0051.JPG

IMG_0050.JPG

• Like 10

On 4/30/2017 at 8:13 PM, dlthig said:

I love it. Does it look like her a little?

I wasn't sure if you were referring to the post just before yours, or my original?  If you were asking me about my original post, my wife WAS a true red head until age does what it does to most of us.  The good thing is her red did not turn gray, but to kind of a dishwater blonde.  Other than a little less "endowed", she was every bit as sharp when at the age of the one depicted on the decal, and still looks pretty good today.

Tom

• Like 5