1982 M20J 201 For Sale - Price Reduced

jeffdoran

Trade a Plane listing is here:

https://www.trade-a-plane.com/search?listing_id=2265780

Hangared at KOBI Woodbine, NJ. I have owned N1159P for 24 years, and she flies regularly. It came out of the factory with a useful load of 907, adding technology and accessories, the UL today is 888. That's less than 20 lbs of UL, but fly a technically advanced and feature rich IFR airplane as a result. 3880 TTSN, and 1100 on a Factory Reman (roller tappets). Pretty paint (2006), the cloth interior is original, some wear, but not ratty. Some history, a bird strike on top of left wing (2013) and empennage damage after a Stearman clipped my tail feathers in 2005, while I was parked at KMIV. Never landed gear up, no hail or corrosion damage. All repair work meticulously completed by the master, Dave M at Air-Mods and Repair in Robbinsville, NJ, one of the best in the business. You won't find a better equipped panel, see the trade a plane listing for detail, N1159P is 2020 ADS-B IN/OUT ready with weather and traffic, including an on board WiFi system that extends the ADS-B data to your smart phone/tablet, Aspen MFD, Garmin MFD, 430W, GTX330, SL-30, EDM700, PMA7000, RANGR 978, and the list goes on. I'm asking $93,500, offers considered. I'm thinking of moving up after some tire kicking of my own. Happy to answer any questions, TAP has the best listing detail including logs. - Jeff 609-469-1986

Mooney_N1159P_Flight.thumb.jpg.03fe5ff71182be112e24f9409a5aa0c6.jpg

N1159P_Panel_Lit.jpg.9259e997c139a08b75768f569c770d99.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats on the sale. Where did you get those yokes, they look great? Did you buy them new, or just have the old ones wrapped? Been looking at some older C's and the yokes tend to be extremely beat up. That seems like a relatively inexpensive way to liven it up.

• Like 1

Those appear to be stock J yokes wrapped in leather...likely by AeroComfort. Highly recommended...they do factory yokes and aftermarket, like mine. J or newer yokes can be retrofitted, but you need the larger shafts as well.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk