Log Book Scanning

A MacPro with HP all-in-one laser/scanner/copier. Just check the box to add pages. Spits out a single pdf file with as many pages as you like. 

While buying my 252, I asked for the logs a couple of times but never seemed to get them. At one point the owner asked me to call his secretary and she would send me photo copies. Once I got the secretary on the phone, she said no problem. She had maintained scanned copies of all the logs for years and could email me the files, fedex a memory stick, or whatever I liked. Over the course of the entire transaction I learned to just call the secretary and ask for whatever I needed. She had all the receipts, work orders, subscriptions, manuals, supplements, brochures, and everything that had been done to the plane while her boss owned it going back 19 years.  All of it was scanned and available. When I went to pick up the plane and fly it home, she had everything boxed for me and ready to go. In the subsequent 3 or 4 months, I would occasionally get a FedEx package from her with misc. stuff for 252AD. 

Must be nice to have good help.

• Like 1

Scanner Mini for my iPad app...

If it is as complex as a POH or logs, Staples has a service for this.  

They have rules about copyrighted materials that may be an extra hassle to follow.

Best regards,

-a-

Edited by carusoam