Knife Disconnects on Electric Fuel Pump Circuit

Anyone know where to find the second knife disconnect on the electric fuel pump circuit? Figure 8-13 - Electrical System Diagram (1966 M20C S/N 3185 thru 3466) indicates two. When my electric fuel pump stopped working previously, I found one near the fuel pump. It was loose come connection, so I applied heat shrink tubular insulation, and the pump operated normally again. Today, months later, the pump stopped working again. The knife disconnect I replaced still looks fine, but I can't locate the other one depicted in the diagram. -- Bobby Rakes, (573) 337-3447

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Should be easy to trace, ck for voltage at the switch, then follow the wire down to the pump. If there is another connection it will show up

Thank you, RL. Looks impossible to to get a voltmeter on the switch contacts, and I the bundled, tied, and twisted maze of wires under the instrument panel looks impossible to follow, but if it's necessary...

5 hours ago, rakesb said:

Thank you, RL. Looks impossible to to get a voltmeter on the switch contacts, and I the bundled, tied, and twisted maze of wires under the instrument panel looks impossible to follow, but if it's necessary...

It is fairly tight under there, I had the front seats removed when I was installing new jacks for the intercom.