M20K oil pressure and CHT gauges

Gedis

Oil pressure and CHT gauges (all stock) in my M20K are close to death and need to be swapped. I'm unable to find replacement parts by Googling. Could someone help me with the part numbers? Or even better, maybe one of you are getting a JPI upgrade and would like to sell me your old gauges?

What do you think is the cheapest path to get upgraded oil pressure and CHT gauges if direct stock gauge replacement is not an option? JPI currently is not an option..

Thanks everyone for your help.

Thanks @carusoam! I should have mentioned that my M20K is a 231. Part number for the oil pressure gauge is 640281-141 and Paul's 252 came with a 640281-179. Now I wonder if they are interchangeable but I doubt it. I'm really surprised that there are no drop in replacements. And of course Sigma Tek requires an account to see 169CL-3 documents.

Gedis

A good course of action would be to call your MSC or Lasar.com to see what new replacements would cost.

Lasar can be pretty open minded about what parts are interchangeable...

when it comes to drop in replacements... that is an area of documentation things like STCs and that kind of thing.

Some sensors wear out.  EGT and TIT thermocouples are known for this. Getting the right ones is most important.  Problem solving afterwards gets expensive...

Best regards,

-a-

Edited by carusoam