F model

Mcoyne34

I paid about the same for my F, similar hours but with GTN650, Century 41 w/GPSS and 330ES, I have the cowl closer as well.

I do like the windows, I would not want to go through that field approval, and fear it would make the cabin that much hotter in the summer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bluehighwayflyer said:

Man, to my eye at least that is one ugly Mooney. In one picture you can also see that it has the Butler stinger tail.  I would personally be looking for something other than this one, but to each his own. The fourth side window treatment was probably done by LASAR back in the 80s or 90s.  I have seen something similar done by them years ago.  Probably inspired by this sweet VW. :)

Jim

Jim,

Did you use ugly and Mooney in the same sentence? I think we might have an infiltrator among us. :)

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Chupacabra said:

Jim,

Did you use ugly and Mooney in the same sentence? I think we might have an infiltrator among us. :)

I think he meant to say that she "has a great personality" and "once you get to know her you're going to love her even more." :lol:

• Like 2