IA/A&P in KXDR

Roger O

Hi Everyone.  As you might know I am looking to purchase an older Mooney, and in anticipation of that purchase I will need an IA/A&P in or around Danbury CT (KXDR) who is familiar and comfortable working on Mooneys.  Does anyone know of anyone they trust that I can use?

Thanks for your help!

Roger

KDXR used to be a hub of Mooney activity and mechanics.  Used to be the home of Conn Mooney.  Not sure who is left down there, but you may ask around.  

Brings back memories.  My first job was at the old Piper hangar on the field and the first job I did was swapping an engine on a 231.  When I was done, the boss did a quick check and said "get in".  As I recall, only a minor oil leak caused by a scratched AN fitting on the turbo line.  Either way, was a great learning experience. Also soloed at KDXR.

There are a few Mooney owners up the road from you, here in Oxford. If you want to talk Mooneys let me know.  We are usually at the airport part of the weekend.  

Thanks Rob!  Oxford isn't far from me, and home of the best ice cream in Connecticut (Rich Farm)!  I'm always in the mood to talk Mooneys.  You guys must know a good Mooney IA in your area, would you please send the info to me.  Thanks!