WTB - Mooney 252 TSE

You might want to tell us what you're looking for. There are several 252's on those site, but obviously they're not what you're looking for. Not being critical, but just help us know what's important to you or what you don't like about what you've seen.

You ought to put a call in to Jimmy or David at All America Aircraft. They often have planes coming in that no one knows about.

• Like 1

If you can possibly swing it, get an Encore. There were only 35 made from 1997-98. Lots of airframe and interior upgrades to the 252, 10 more hp, more useful load, etc, etc.

https://www.controller.com/listings/aircraft/for-sale/17827739/1998-mooney-m20k-encore

https://www.controller.com/listings/aircraft/for-sale/18376093/1998-mooney-m20k-encore

• Like 1

On 4/13/2017 at 1:21 PM, gsxrpilot said:

You might want to tell us what you're looking for. There are several 252's on those site, but obviously they're not what you're looking for. Not being critical, but just help us know what's important to you or what you don't like about what you've seen.

You ought to put a call in to Jimmy or David at All America Aircraft. They often have planes coming in that no one knows about.

Thanks will do. I'll update my original post

William, I have found that the people here on MS are passionate about their Mooneys.  If they offer their "baby" for sale, it is not an easy thing to do, and you can bet that it has been taken care of better than any you find on the commercial sales sites.  That's why I was surprised when you came here last to find that special plane.

MS is kind of like a big Mooney Family, and we all have a common interest - Mooneys!  Welcome to the Family, and please don't hesitate to ask the group about anything Mooney, the members here are more knowledgeable and have had more experience than almost anyone else.

Roger

On April 13, 2017 at 0:22 PM, ZinkNotTheMetal said:

In search of a M20K TSE. Budget is about $100-130k, looking for lower time overhaul and ADS-B compliant would be my perfect airplane.

Been looking on Controller, LASAR, barnstormers. Now I guess this

Let me know what you got!
William

William, please excuse the  boorish behavior of my brethren. :):) 

welcome to Mooneyspace. Please post a hello on the main board and tell us about your mission and anything else you like. 

DF