Sun n Fun, It's a wrap

mooneygirl

My first trip to Sun n Fun was just spectacular.  I was able to hang out at the Mooney Pavilion and get to see, first hand the buzz about the #CoolestMooneyEver, the Ultras.  The back of the tent was the perfect spot to watch the airshows and was pretty much show central.  It was thrilling to see the Blue Angels! The night airshow was stellar, as it is in OSH. The hangars had lots of exhibitors and was good to see old friends. I did a little photo shoot for Lift Aviation which makes a cool pilot shoe [look for a review soon].

The vibe was relaxed and very friendly. I will look forward to going back again next year.  Here are a few photos for those who couldn't make it. 

IMG_8010.jpg

IMG_9879.JPG

IMG_9467.JPG

IMG_9291.JPG

IMG_7849.jpg

IMG_7840.jpg

IMG_7834.jpg

IMG_7767.JPG

IMG_7764.JPG

IMG_7763.jpg

IMG_7760.jpg

IMG_7752.jpg

IMG_7715.jpg

IMG_7686.jpg

IMG_7683.jpg

IMG_7677.JPG

IMG_7667.JPG

IMG_7666.JPG

DSC_2351.JPG

• Like 7

Im bummed out I couldn't make it this year. On late notice I had to attend a seminar in Vegas only to get beaten down severely by Delta's meltdown. See ya'll there in 2018 ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tigers2007 said:

Im bummed out I couldn't make it this year. On late notice I had to attend a seminar in Vegas only to get beaten down severely by Delta's meltdown. See ya'll there in 2018 ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to miss you. Come to AOPA at Camarillo 4/28-29!

2 hours ago, Sherman18 said:

Glad you had a great time.  I'm sorry I couldn't go this year.  Hopefully next.  I am curious about the Right Seat Ready seminar.  Do you have some more info on it?  Thanks!

We will be teaching at all four AOPA Regional Fly-Ins.  Attached is the PDF for Camarillo, CA, but they will all be the same. A full day with pilot and their plus one. 

PPO Flyer CMA.pdf

MG Postcard final.jpg

9 hours ago, rbridges said:

I forget, did you guys fly your mooney all the way from California, or did you go commercial?  I went last year, and it was a great time.  

Commercial for this show.  Will fly Maggie in the Mooney Caravan into OSH17. Probably commercial for the other AOPA Regionals we are teaching at.