WTB: Mooney Rocket

FloridaMan

I'm looking to upgrade to a Rocket some time this year. There's no rush from my end as I have my LoPresti F that I love, but it's time to upgrade. If anyone is considering selling theirs at a reasonable price, I may save you the hassle of listing and fielding calls. 

Edited by Antares
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, fantom said:

Alan....are you sure you can handle a Rocket? ;)

I guess we'll just have to find out :-) Aside from some additional temps to watch in your scan, I figured they're even less work than the F. I remember flying with Parker right after he got his 252. He discovered the speed brakes and commented that he felt like he was cheating. 

The toughest thing about transitioning I think will be letting go of my LoPresti F. 

Edited by Antares

1 hour ago, Antares said:

I guess we'll just have to find out :-) Aside from some additional temps to watch in your scan, I figured they're even less work than the F. I remember flying with Parker right after he got his 252. He discovered the speed brakes and commented that he felt like he was cheating. 

The toughest thing about transitioning I think will be letting go of my LoPresti F. 

Coming from a 231 the rocket is about the same workload, maybe slightly less in my opinion.

Temps are not a problem on ours, ever. Mixture is a bit of workload though.

Stay ahead of it and you'll be fine. If you're out Colorado way two of us owners on our rocket are cfis