Sensorcon and a fart

My new CO detector works great.  The plane shows 0-2 on the meter.  Today on the way from Michigan to Georgia my kid passed some raunchy gas in the plane.  The CO detector went up to 10.  Hmmmm.  Next thing you know he puts the Sensorcon up to his butt and blasts one. Ding!  30 on the meter.  Google says a high concentration of methane can register on a CO detector.  My kid proved it.  Yuck!  lol. Now he wants to take my detector and show all his friends his new trick.   I wonder what number Marauders girls could achieve? 

Jason

• Like 10

2 hours ago, air cooled dad said:

My new CO detector works great.  The plane shows 0-2 on the meter.  Today on the way from Michigan to Georgia my kid passed some raunchy gas in the plane.  The CO detector went up to 10.  Hmmmm.  Next thing you know he puts the Sensorcon up to his butt and blasts one. Ding!  30 on the meter.  Google says a high concentration of methane can register on a CO detector.  My kid proved it.  Yuck!  lol. Now he wants to take my detector and show all his friends his new trick.   I wonder what number Marauders girls could achieve? 

Jason

Jason.. picking up the plane today (Monday). I was on a trip. Missed y'all at 6D6

Roy

• Like 1

Jason

Hard to say, the methane tends to get caught up in the folds and is released slowly and over time. I do know that when they do occur, my eyes water for a good 10 minutes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2