Mooney Fly-In, Harris Ranch, CA

MooneyMitch

First, here's wishing our Dallas,Texas Spring fly-in fellow Mooneyspace folks a fun time tomorrow, whether you are flying in or driving in.  Enjoy all and please share some photos with us if you wish. :)

Second, here's our last call thread bump-up little reminder for tomorrow.   

If you can, yippee!  If you can't, maybe plan on Watsonville June 3.

If not then, we'll do more fly-ins.  Again, we're open for location destinations.

Have fun flying your Mooney ! :D

Sorry I couldn't join you. My airplane is still at LASAR for her annual. We are held hostage by PowerFlow who is taking forever to build up some baffles. Grrr. but I hope to have her back in time for Watsonville. Glad you had a good turnout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll bet airplane photos will appear soon!

Such a fun day putting faces and live bodies to Mooneyspace names.

I do believe everyone enjoyed their flight and enjoyed the day.

Again, we're open to location destinations for future Mooney flights.

:):D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, MooneyMitch said:

Such a fun story to read and view!  Thank you for sharing your experience with all of us.

Your depiction makes me want to go for another Mooney flying adventure!  Super exciting!!

Thank you for organizing it! It was a lot of fun to meet everyone, and the food was good too.

My friend that came along has been busy looking up other fun places to fly. We have a deal, I fly us there and he buys the food. I know the gas is more expensive than the food, but I figure I'm going to fly anyway, getting a good meal and company out of the deal is just a bonus.

He said that Joe's One-Niner Diner at the Paso Robles Airport has some good reviews. Has anyone been there? Maybe a spot for a future fly-in?

"He said that Joe's One-Niner Diner at the Paso Robles Airport has some good reviews. Has anyone been there? Maybe a spot for a future fly-in? "

Richard, make it so!

I've got a couple of friends that have been to One_Niner.  I'll inquire and report back.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/4/2017 at 11:02 AM, Skates97 said:

A little behind on things, but here was my take on the trip to Harris Ranch along with photos and some video of the landing.

http://intothesky.us/2017/05/20/harris-ranch-ca-3o8-fly-in/

Great posts, and great to meet you and your friends at Harris Ranch. Let me know when you're in the Bay Area.

• Like 1

On 6/4/2017 at 9:23 PM, MooneyMitch said:

"He said that Joe's One-Niner Diner at the Paso Robles Airport has some good reviews. Has anyone been there? Maybe a spot for a future fly-in? "

Richard, make it so!

I've got a couple of friends that have been to One_Niner.  I'll inquire and report back.

Joe's is exceptional at PRB... though I am based there and maybe biased.  If you decide to fly here, I wlll host everyone.

Palo Robles is a good destination from the Bay Area. I didn't know the KPRB had a restaurant again. I would join the group there once a date is established. Question, weren't we going to meet up at San Luis Obispo this month?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk