Mooney Fly-In, Harris Ranch, CA

MooneyMitch

I'm very sorry to say that based on weather forecasts, our flight to Harris Ranch is postponed.

This is supposed to be about fun, without weather concerns, so we'll   pass this time and plan another.

Stand by for a new date!

Enjoy the weekend regardless.

I'm very sorry to say that based on weather forecasts, our flight to Harris Ranch is postponed.
This is supposed to be about fun, without weather concerns, so we'll   pass this time and plan another.
Stand by for a new dat

Well let's all be safe out there. Harris Ranch is always fun, with good food. . A suggestion: Ella's at Watsonville has good food, reasonably priced, with an outdoor seating area to watch aircraft landing and departing. Long well paved runways, and a decent transient parking area. The restaurant is open both Saturday and Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, MooneyMitch said:

Stand by for a new date!

Got it, I'll be watching for the new date.

Ok, darn it all anyway :angry:

Let's go Saturday, May 20 to Harris Ranch.  Same time, 11 ish fly-in then walk over and have yummy stuff from the restaurant around noonish.

Mr. Bennett.......ok, next one let's go to Watsonville then!  Let's ponder a date on this one.......

Have Mooney will travel...............FAST!! :)

Just now, FlyDave said:

NotarPilot and I are still meeting at Harris Ranch at noon tomorrow (Saturday) in case anyone wants to join us.

Ok.   Let's see how my weather cooperates.

I sure don't want anyone flying to Harris if they are not comfortable with the weather.

Maybe see you there then. 

The forecast looks pretty good up in the central valley, but getting out of here down south in the LA area doesn't look like it will happen. I'll play it by ear, but looks like I will probably have to wait for round two on the 20th...