Fly-in Saturday, 4/8, New Smyrna Beach

fantom

Last month's fly-in had 9 Moneys, 1 Lake, and several cars deliver 20 people to Fort Pierce on a beautiful VFR day.

Our next event will be this Saturday, April 8, at the Lost Lagoon Restaurant, New Smyrna Beach Airport (KEVB), starting at 11:30AM

Future Schedule:

April 8, New Smyrna Beach (EVB)
May 13, Flagler (FIN)
June 10, Sebring (SEF)
July 8, Williston (X60)
August 12, Lake Wales (X07)
September 9, Lakeland (LAL)
October 14, Flagler (FIN)
November 11, Vero Beach (VRB)
December 9, Punta Gorda (PGD)

Please e-mail Dave at daveanruth@aol.com by Thursday night and let him know if you plan on attending. He then lets the restaurant know the approximate head count.  'Stuff happens' and plans change, so no one is obligated to attend  if something comes up.

The weather is great this time of year. Take to the sky and meet other Mooney pilots! 
  • Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

sorry for the typo  should have proofed it better          live near       not live bear  lol

also not sure how to view this forum have there been any recent posts cuz the latest i see was april 28  i might not be viewing the site correctly

thanks again  john

hi  i  am new to the florida area and live bear the flagler airport and would like to attend the fly in there  where would i get info on that.
thanks  john

Just show up and meet other Mooney drivers. Send Dave an email ( his email is listed in posts above) so he can make reservations. Lunch at noon but you can get there earlier and grade other peoples landings or be late and get graded :). I was at Flagler a few weeks back and there was a lot of airport construction going on. Various taxiway were closed. Just be ready to copy taxi instructions after you land. Tell the tower you want to taxi to the restaurant.