SUN 'n FUN *** 2017 *** news and specials

24 minutes ago, jetdriven said:

I need a jpi900 what can I get one for with the sun n fun specials 

If the discount/rebate is through JPI... and that's usually the case, then typically Aircraft Spruce has the best price. It looks like there is a $300 rebate on the the 900 making it about $2900 depending on the probes you need.

Aspen just announced $1000/off their VFR PFD... so $3999 for the VFR version.  I bet you can still "software upgrade" to the Pro for the $4899 so it could be like $1000/off if you did not have the hardware to get started.

https://www.aopa.org/news-and-media/all-news/2017/april/03/aspen-avionics-offers-discount-on-vfr-pfd?utm_source=ePilot&utm_medium=Content&utm_content=snf&utm_campaign=170405special

Edited by Bryan
added link

6 hours ago, Mark89114 said:

How about somebody stop by the Bendix King booth and ask when they are going to have the KI-300 ready, if ever?

I did and the Rep said they have not been told a date or even if there is one to be announced in the future. Not looking good, I fear. 

One note of importance to me and possibly other -A3B6D owners was Electro-air saying their electronic ignition for the D3000 dual mag was in testing and should be ready before the end of the year. Although I would not hold him to the price he gave me, if it came in at what he said, it would be less expensive than an O/H of the current mag. 

Yes, I would buy it. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, bluehighwayflyer said:

Hum. That might be worth a call to Chief tomorrow. They were already advertising this at $4380. If they'll knock a thousand off of that I am a buyer. 

Don't let Peter Garmin hear you speak those blasphemous words "I'll take an Aspen". 

2 hours ago, Oldguy said:

One note of importance to me and possibly other -A3B6D owners was Electro-air saying their electronic ignition for the D3000 dual mag was in testing and should be ready before the end of the year. Although I would not hold him to the price he gave me, if it came in at what he said, it would be less expensive than an O/H of the current mag. 

Yes, I would buy it. 

What price did he give you? I'm very interested in this product.

6 hours ago, NotarPilot said:

What price did he give you? I'm very interested in this product.

Said it would be about $1,200, but I would not expect any real price to be set until accounting gives the okay. 

• Like 1