Nevada Pilots

Yetti

NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE
Anyone who may know anyone that lives between Phoenix, AZ and Ely, Nevada... please share this post and keep your eyes open for one of our juniors. Abby went missing yesterday. She was driving a white Jetta. There is a search for her beginning this morning. Please read below and share.

Her dad posted this:
Need some help FB friends. My daughter Abby went missing while driving from Phoenix to Ely Nevada. The best data we have puts her likely location between Vegas and Ely and navigating using google maps (Hwys 93, 318, 6). She talked to the hotel in Ely at 11:30 am and gave an ETA of 4:30. Sprint determined the call originated outside of Vegas, consistent with her ETA. We know her phone last synced at 3:17pm consistent with her being between Alamo and Ely Nevada if she was still on course. We know she was tired, she flew in late last night from Europe. The authorities in Phoenix and Ely Nevada are involved. A friend that is a US Marshall is also helping but I'm trying to find a way. It's hard to imagine where she is but off the side of the road is a possibility. I will charter a plane for an aerial search in the morning. I know there will be lots of thoughts and prayers but what I really need right now is help.
Sprint, even with the police involved is not much help. If anyone knows someone at Sprint that can dig deeper, I can't believe they don't have data for what the last cell phone tower she connected to was.
I need to get in the air in a reasonably fast plane at or before dawn. If you can help, let me know.

https://www.facebook.com/nicola.cranmer?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Case closed? FB posting there indicates that she was located by Police with a disabled vehicle just moments ago. Maybe next time she'll bring a bike?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1