KFC-200 GPS Steering

Check the details on both ends...

The DAC comes in a couple of different versions and the KFC200 has some connectivity quirks.  So when going used make sure one device talks to the other device properly...

PP Thoughts only, not a instrument guy or I would have a GPSS for my KAP150/KLN90B...

Best regards,

-a-

Edited by carusoam

Kevin--

I have a DAC driving my KFC200 flawlessly and will soon be installing an Aspen, which has the GPSS already installed.

Depending on your patience level, if you can wait until July, I'd probably make you a pretty good deal on the DAC I remove.

I have a DAC-31 and a KFC-150, tied into my GTN. I too absolutely love it. To me, GPSS is like getting your first microwave oven when you've only had conventional ovens before. You don't absolutely need it if you've never owned one, but after you've used it for a while, it starts to feel like an essential thing to have. Hugely helpful, when you have complicated route changes,complex departures and allows you to focus on other things while monitoring your GPS position. And whenever you wish to fly the routes yourself, you just switch it off and off you go. Makes it feel like you have your own personal airliner when coupled to your autopilot and GPS Navigator.