Made an offer on a C now I need help/advice

It sure looks like it would be a project. Assuming you're not an A&P yourself, expect to purchase for $20K put $50K into fixing it up and then you'll have a nice $40K M20C.

Of course, it might be absolutely pristine under all that dirt, but it's not likely.

That plane is DIRTY. I do not know why people expect to make $20k+ without spending 2 hours to wash the damned thing.

I do see a lot of rusty/dirty screws around the avionics cover and the gear trusses look corroded. That video was too low of FPS and moving too quick to see anything other than the fact it was a 70s model M20C.

I seem to recall being told polished props have to be manufactured as polished, one cannot strip the paint and polish one as sees fit, so that might also be an airworthiness issue.

Just from what I've seen, I'd skip it. Unless you have A LOT of time and a friendly IA that wants your help, Raptor methodology will not work here.