FLQQ Is Home!

Flew it home this morning from calgary. A few minor issues to resolve, right wing feels really heavy during level flight, not sure if the JPI is working properly and the Attitude indicator isn't working properly so we could not use altitude hold of really even the auto pilot as it always wanted the nose night. I'll get some separate posts on the later, but I am just pumped to have my plane home!

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

• Like 7

The L/R balance is sensitive to fuel being used out of one side.  Difference of passenger weight inside.

Things you notice along the way...  Having an operational wing leveler removes some of this effect.

No wing leveler, takes planning some in advance...fuel distribution.

My old C, in smooth air could be guided by shifting the pilots weight. Right turns are easier than left turns.

yes, it is that sensitive...

check how the airlerons and flaps align.... There are a few threads on what they should look like when rigged properly.

Best regards,

-a-

Edited by carusoam