any of you guys had back surgery?

4 hours ago, MyNameIsNobody said:

If I start a topic: How many of you have had an ingrown toenail?  Is that O.K. On Mooneyspace?  Can I share photos of my ingrown toenail?  Talk about remediation strategies?  Pain?  Discomfort?

Everybody good with that?

I'll answer. 1) Yes, even had them removed "professionally" only to have them grow back. 2) Hell yes! 3) Absolutely post those pictures 4) Would love to hear remediation strategies especially since I have a back problem and have a hard time reaching them :)

Missed you!

• Like 1

If I start a topic: How many of you have had an ingrown toenail?  Is that O.K. On Mooneyspace?  Can I share photos of my ingrown toenail?  Talk about remediation strategies?  Pain?  Discomfort?

Everybody good with that?

It wouldn't be the first time here on MooneySpace:

IMG_0950.JPG

• Like 1

What does this topic have to do with aviation?

Quite a bit for those who fly with the conditions mentioned or others with similar diagnosis and want info on what could be done and still fly. I wish I had someone to ask prior to my surgeries about continuing flying.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danb said:

Quite a bit for those who fly with the conditions mentioned or others with similar diagnosis and want info on what could be done and still fly. I wish I had someone to ask prior to my surgeries about continuing flying.

It's a real bear if you can't push the hangar doors open to get the plane out.

• Like 1