Fellow Mooney Pilots,

Last September I upgraded to an Aspen Pro 1000.  While I was refinancing my airplane for a wing reseal my KA-102A DG went AFU.  So it was either find an overhauled or "worked when pulled" 102A for $2400 to $3200 or go for an upgrade.  Since I was already down the road for the wing reseal and my pockets weren't deep enough for a complete Garmin overhaul I decided to add in the Aspen (awesome piece of gear by the way).  The HSI was overhauled at my previous annual in 2015 (August 10, 2015 stamped on the HSI) by mid-continent and worked great when pulled (September 2016).  I am also throwing in the flux gate (KMT-112) with it's bracket and the KA-51A slave meter if anyone needs one and hasn't transitioned to the KA-51B yet.  Serial numbers are in the picture but are:

HSI: s/n - 15189   p/n - 066-3046-01

KA-51A: 131101  p/n: 071 1053-03

KMT-112: 37435 p/n: 066-3063-01

I am asking $1200 so let me know if you have any questions. I have also posted a pic of logbook entry of when it was pulled. 

IMG_0753.JPG

IMG_0755.JPG

IMG_0756.JPG

IMG_0758.JPG

IMG_0759.JPG

IMG_0760.JPG

IMG_0764.JPG

IMG_0765.JPG

39 minutes ago, Marauder said:

Oh my! Removing as Peter King Garmin says, "a fine Swiss watch" for an Aspen is a fast track to avionics damnation. Peter - another soul lost to the glass gods.

Hah! Marauder, EXACTLY!  I did have a very tough time with the decision going to the Aspen.  I grew up with steam gauges in the Tomcat and it felt like selling my soul when the Super Hornet came around and this felt similar.  I really appreciate the comment......

• Like 1

Hah! Marauder, EXACTLY!  I did have a very tough time with the decision going to the Aspen.  I grew up with steam gauges in the Tomcat and it felt like selling my soul when the Super Hornet came around and this felt similar.  I really appreciate the comment......

You made a good decision. People who never flew behind glass have no idea of what they are missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro