Great day to commit aviation!

mooneygirl

I got to do something super fun today. Perfect beach weather, light winds, and I got to take someone flying for the very first time. I mean very first time. No jets or airplanes ever. We had such a blast. She is a natural pilot. Gabriel was in the back seat calling out traffic like a boss.

Super awesome rock star WALK-IT-ON landing was a plus. Smiles for days. #MooneyZoom #MooneyGirls

IMG_7235.thumb.jpg.f0da7a9116ebe96b02de367df2234625.jpg

McKaila flying.JPG

Where earth ends and sky begins.jpg

i am flying.jpg

View to oceano.jpg

two girls.JPG

• Like 14

I got to fly yesterday as well. I headed to Camarillo, CA which is the location for the first AOPA Regional Fly-In for an IFR training. Since I will be presenting Pilot Plus One there in late April I decided to load up the Mooney with some supplies which include my mannequins George and Robert [named by my son].  It was super fun to have these two in the airplane.  Their lack of conversation and criticism was a welcome change of pace from having other men in the plane.  [That's a JOKE people!].  I got a comment from the tower and several looks from the ramp guy and passers by.

Sure felt lonely and spacious on the way home!  The training was awesome [on passing the practical test] and the airplane performed without a hitch. 37 minute flight vs 2.75 hr drive.  Woot.

Everyone come see Maggie, George and Robert at the AOPA Regional Fly-In April 28-29th.

IMG_7248.thumb.JPG.199972f3443d231794924fc5a4f1deee.JPG

IMG_7253.JPG

IMG_7252.JPG

IMG_7240.jpg

PPO Pg One.png

PPO Pg 2.png

• Like 2

On 3/12/2017 at 11:02 AM, mooneygirl said:

I got to fly yesterday as well. I headed to Camarillo, CA which is the location for the first AOPA Regional Fly-In for an IFR training. Since I will be presenting Pilot Plus One there in late April I decided to load up the Mooney with some supplies which include my mannequins George and Robert [named by my son].  It was super fun to have these two in the airplane.  Their lack of conversation and criticism was a welcome change of pace from having other men in the plane.  [That's a JOKE people!].  I got a comment from the tower and several looks from the ramp guy and passers by.

Sure felt lonely and spacious on the way home!  The training was awesome [on passing the practical test] and the airplane performed without a hitch. 37 minute flight vs 2.75 hr drive.  Woot.

Everyone come see Maggie, George and Robert at the AOPA Regional Fly-In April 28-29th.

IMG_7248.thumb.JPG.199972f3443d231794924fc5a4f1deee.JPG

IMG_7253.JPG

IMG_7252.JPG

IMG_7240.jpg

PPO Pg One.png

PPO Pg 2.png

I don't know buttercup I would think twice before flying with you you are pretty rough on your passengers.:P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...