Canada Pilots?

Just a question for you guys - do any of you have a scanned copy of a VNC legend or can point to one online? I'm going to be in Vancouver for a few days this summer and am thinking of trying to arrange a local flight for me and my wife. Even though it will be with a local pilot or instructor, I like to know what I'm looking at when I see a chart. The symbology is different enough that a legend would be a great help.

I've tried Canada VNC chart legend and VNC chart symbols in Google but all I get are US references. 

16 minutes ago, dan nephin said:

Try the Canada flight supplement   At nav Canada   I believe you'll find them there

Yes, I can also buy a paper chart. I'm just a bit surprised this stuff isn't as freely available as the US versions.

Oh wait! FltPlan Go! has Canadian charts.... and yes! the symbol legend!

11 hours ago, milotron said:

Lots of great flying to be had in this area. What airport will you be flying out of? Vancouver International is unfriendly to GA, so Boundary Bay CZBB , Pitt Meadows CYPK or Abottsford CYXX may be good bets.

It's undecided. I'm not flying myself there. It's a few days in Vancouver before we get on an Alaska cruise. But since I've never flown in Canada and the area looks beautiful, I thought I'd contact a flight school and arrange a dual flight. Unless someone has some recommendations, I'm contacting some of the operators in the area.

I know - I really don't need to understand the charts for that. But as long as I plan to do some flying there, I might as well take the opportunity to learn something.