Making (NEW) Mooney T shirts!

M20FanJesse

12 hours ago, gsxrpilot said:

Thanks for the great shirt @M20FanJesse. Its a perfect match to my 252.

22550177_10214537672863814_8000048230448826643_o.jpg

Thats so great!!! Im glad you like it, it looks good on you! Glad it turned out alright. 

On 10/21/2017 at 7:14 AM, NJMac said:

Did I see mention of sweatshirts?  Can you give us a link to your store on amazon where we can see all your items?

Sweatshirts are in development with this print on demand service I'm using. Nothing yet, but I'll notify you guys when they become available. So I have a LOT of design up haha, here is the majority of shirts I've done.

The ones I link in my signature are under a different "brand name" so I can just send someone a link to a specific group of designs, instead of having one large "brand" and pages of shirts to scroll through.

22 hours ago, carusoam said:

I saw one today at the Mooney fly in...

really nice shirt.

Best regards,

-a-

THank you so much!!! I love hearing stuff like this. I saw a stranger wearing one at KSZP last week. I get a warm feeling inside haha

Edited by M20FanJesse

4 hours ago, N6758N said:

I got mine today as well! Thanks @M20FanJesse!

15 hours ago, kpaul said:

A Very Mooney Christmas...my shirt was delivered today, very nice!  Thanks @M20FanJesse

Awesome!!!! You guys will have to post pictures wearing them with your mooney's or something, I like to post people wearing them on my instagram :) I just got mine in too I'll post a picture tonight!

On 10/17/2017 at 5:16 PM, M20FanJesse said:

Perfect! I knew there had to be someone out there with that paint scheme haha Thank you veryt much

I love the shirt. I’d buy another if/when dark heather is stocked again

Mens Backwards Tail Fast Airplane Red Grey Black T-Shirt 2XL Dark Heather https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07494HZB8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_RCr-zbP0CP0KA

• Like 1

Just now, aviatoreb said:

Oh Kevin!!!!

Yeah, I know - totally derailed the thread - sorry.

On the actual thread, I wore my Mooney Christmas shirt this past weekend.  It is great and only my 13 year old scoffed at a Christmas shirt before Halloween.  @M20FanJesseI will try to get a picture my next time at the hangar.  I will have to post it here because I am not active on other social media. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, kpaul said:

Hmm...someone need a girlfriend, hey @Maraudercan you hook a young lad up?

3 hours ago, kpaul said:

Yeah, I know - totally derailed the thread - sorry.

On the actual thread, I wore my Mooney Christmas shirt this past weekend.  It is great and only my 13 year old scoffed at a Christmas shirt before Halloween.  @M20FanJesseI will try to get a picture my next time at the hangar.  I will have to post it here because I am not active on other social media. 

Yes indeed, you took this thread to a new plane of existence. 

15 hours ago, M20FanJesse said:

My wrist is sore just looking at that mooney! I bet it takes a lifetime to polish! Sure does look worth it though

It is actually less work than you would think, but I do keep it in a hangar.  I polish it every two years or so when it starts to get dull and it takes me 3-5 hrs to polish the whole thing. 

I do feel like the Karate Kid though when I am done polishing her!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wildhorsesracing said:

It is actually less work than you would think, but I do keep it in a hangar.  I polish it every two years or so when it starts to get dull and it takes me 3-5 hrs to polish the whole thing. 

I do feel like the Karate Kid though when I am done polishing her!

Jesse is still trying to figure out how to put a polished Mooney on a T-shirt.

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Marauder said:

Something is not right with that picture. I don’t see a crotchety old man in the photo

Don't worry, he is in there! :angry: It's easy to smile at the beginning of a Mooney flight with the family. :)

• Like 1