Making (NEW) Mooney T shirts!

M20FanJesse

15 hours ago, M20FanJesse said:

I noticed your avatar. Are you out of Tehachapi? I might be moving out there in a couple of months! If so hope to catch you around

You must have got a job at The Spaceship Company or Scaled Composites?  Really the only reason for living in Tehachapi. 

1 hour ago, M20FanJesse said:

haha Not too far off! My girlfriend did

Let me know when you get up here.  We have a few Mooneys up here and there's one guy that rents his if you're looking for complex time.  Depending on how soon you get here I might need a safety pilot to knock out the last few hours of my SIM IMC time for my IR.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SantosDumont said:

Let me know when you get up here.  We have a few Mooneys up here and there's one guy that rents his if you're looking for complex time.  Depending on how soon you get here I might need a safety pilot to knock out the last few hours of my SIM IMC time for my IR.

I will be knocking out my high performance and complex early next week, so renting a mooney might be the ticket when I do get out there! I would love to be able to fly safety pilot! Earliest would be July though. Thanks for the offer!

17 minutes ago, Andy95W said:

We (wife and I) got our shirts in the mail today. Nice!  She's looking forward to wearing them at OSH.

Yes! I hope to see you guys there! Thanks so much and I hope you enjoy them 

Fantastic shirt and a great fit. It's now my favorite T-shirt and my wife is making me get rid of two others. I guess that's the rules. It arrived very quickly. Thanks for making these. I'm now the envy of KSTS.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Mooney_Allegro said:

I just ordered my Charcoal colored shirt.  It should arrive just in time for Sun 'n Fun!

I wont be there but the fact that my friends might see some of you wearing my shirt gets me extremely excited! I hope it arrives soon!

15 hours ago, Sven said:

Fantastic shirt and a great fit. It's now my favorite T-shirt and my wife is making me get rid of two others. I guess that's the rules. It arrived very quickly. Thanks for making these. I'm now the envy of KSTS.

Thank you so much! That means a lot! Im glad you like it!!

Received one, really like it, will be ordering the other colors as well.  My wife and kids all want one.  I see you have some women's shirts, but not Mooney.  Any chance of getting a women's version?

Great job and thanks!
Vance

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, vance.k said:

Received one, really like it, will be ordering the other colors as well.  My wife and kids all want one.  I see you have some women's shirts, but not Mooney.  Any chance of getting a women's version?

Great job and thanks!
Vance

I can do a kids shirt and womens shirt, yeah! I'll post here when they are up! 

Edited by M20FanJesse

6 hours ago, vance.k said:

Great job and thanks!
Vance

I can't believe I got this to go through so fast, but they are up! Here's the kids shirts

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XSLW54G

and here's the womens shirts. I belive the womens shirts fit a bit more true, unlike the mens which run a size large. :)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XSNHKZG/ref=sr_1_9?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1490218024&sr=1-9&nodeID=7141123011&psd=1

Sorry the womens cost a $1 more, they cost a $1 more to make for whatever reason :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Oscar Avalle said:

I got mine, it is great! Will wear it in Oshkosh.

Thats awesome! I hope to see it if I go!!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MBDiagMan said:

I just received mine in yesterday's mail.  It is thinner material than I expected, but I am very pleased with it.

Glad you like it! I am going to be switching to a printing service amazon provides very soon, so the price should go down a dollar or two and the shirt should be a little thicker as well. I've just had a lot of issues with the current place Im using, so its worth the effort to switch. I'll change the links as soon as they are available. Thank you again!!!!