Making (NEW) Mooney T shirts!

M20FanJesse

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 5:53 PM, M20FanJesse said:

Here is the amazon link. smile.amazon is the same amazon, but they send a small piece to our favorite Mooney charity. For more info on the connection ask Mooney CFII Mike in Florida...@mike_elliott. At this page you will see the indication 'supporting Mooney Summit, inc.

Thanks so much for the support Jessie! In turn, you just sold a couple to me. Ill be wearing it one day at SNF to show it off! Good luck with your venture

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Wakeup said:

Do you do any older Cherokee Six shirts???

Thanks,

Troy 

The closest thing I have to that is a Warrior. Though this isn't the first request for that plane, so I might add it to the (long) list of planes I plan on drawling!

https://www.amazon.com/Piper-Warrior-Airplane-PIlot-T-Shirt/dp/B06XDQB2YX/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1489075873&sr=8-2&keywords=piper+warrior+t+shirt

and heres't he full list of shirts I've drawn so far 

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=w_bl_sl_s_ap_web_7141123011?ie=UTF8&node=7141123011&field-brandtextbin=JF+Aviation+Apparel

3 hours ago, mike_elliott said:

Thanks so much for the support Jessie! In turn, you just sold a couple to me. Ill be wearing it one day at SNF to show it off! Good luck with your venture

You are welcome! And thank you so much!!! My dream is to see my shirt being worn by a stranger at a flying event haha. I wont be making it to SNF though :( Maybe Oshkosh!

Edited by M20FanJesse
  • Like 1

On 3/6/2017 at 8:00 PM, mike28w said:

Great idea !!  Great price!  I wish that you had shirts with a pocket !

mike

In a couple of months I should have the ability to put them on all kinds of apparel, including pocket shirts, long sleeve shirts and hoodies!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, M20FanJesse said:

Just thought you all should know, because of you guys, my shirt has risen from page 9 to page 2 on amazon for the search term "Airplane T-Shirt"!! Im blown away. Thank you all so much. First orders shipping out soon if not already!

I ordered it the 6th and received an email the 7th that it had shipped. UPS says it should be delivered the 14th.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Skates97 said:

I ordered it the 6th and received an email the 7th that it had shipped. UPS says it should be delivered the 14th.

Hm! Maybe the printing company is stepping up their game on getting the production time down. Please let me know if you get it on the 14th! :)

1 hour ago, M20FanJesse said:

Just thought you all should know, because of you guys, my shirt has risen from page 9 to page 2 on amazon for the search term "Airplane T-Shirt"!! Im blown away. Thank you all so much. First orders shipping out soon if not already!

If only they were available in a non-dark color. Trust me, here in the South, you don't want to wear a dark shirt outdoors from Easter to Halloween. California is different, but Alabama and Georgia, even North Carolina, are out.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Hank said:

If only they were available in a non-dark color. Trust me, here in the South, you don't want to wear a dark shirt outdoors from Easter to Halloween. California is different, but Alabama and Georgia, even North Carolina, are out.

Yes I've thought about that...The reason I dont have white shirts is I only have the ability to offer one color of ink per shirt listing, so I have to pick shirt colors that contrast enough with the white ink so its visible. Eventually I might upload a separate listing that has black ink so there are white/tan/light grey shirt options too. Give me a couple weeks and I'll try to do that! :) 

3 hours ago, Skates97 said:

It's coming into summer time but I would order a sweatshirt. Nice for when it cools down at night at the beach. 

A a nice hooded Mooney sweatshirt would replace my 17 year old college sweatshirt!! Lol.

Did you start training yet Jesse?

-Matt

• Like 1

On 3/6/2017 at 4:53 PM, M20FanJesse said:

I don't think Mooney would care; they should be happy for the free PR and probably would be. HD/Nike etc etc make money off all their huge brand merchandise trade so copying the HD logo would be competing with them and they would have understandable heartburn. I would go for whatever you want to put on the shirt. (Just ordered one). I help out with advising startups and love to see the entrepreneurialism !! Go for it!

• Like 1

On 3/11/2017 at 0:35 AM, MB65E said:

A a nice hooded Mooney sweatshirt would replace my 17 year old college sweatshirt!! Lol.

Did you start training yet Jesse?

-Matt

Wow well I'll have to look into offering one then! Give me a couple months and I'll let yall know!

While instrument training might not start for a while, my high performance and complex is going to happen this next week! Its no where near 100% profit on these shirts, so it will be some time before I start my IR training. But every sale dollar will be getting me one day closer to starting! Im actually hoping organic traffic from amazon will pick up for me as well,so if/when that happens I can start even sooner! I can't thank you guys enough 

On 3/11/2017 at 4:13 AM, Raptor05121 said:

Any future plans to offer logos or are those copyrighted? I think a retro "MOONEY" in the italics font on the front, above the plane would make it perfect

Not at the moment, no. I'm playing things conservatively for a while haha

On 3/11/2017 at 4:28 AM, Stephen said:

I help out with advising startups and love to see the entrepreneurialism !! Go for it!

Thank you! Its extremely encouraging that everyone likes the shirts.:D

Edited by M20FanJesse

On 3/10/2017 at 10:05 AM, M20FanJesse said:

Hm! Maybe the printing company is stepping up their game on getting the production time down. Please let me know if you get it on the 14th! :)

Was actually delivered yesterday, the 11th. I was just out of town so had to wait until I got home to check the mail. It lookds nice.

Pretty fast, ordered the 6th, shipped the 7th, received the 11th.

20 hours ago, Skates97 said:

Was actually delivered yesterday, the 11th. I was just out of town so had to wait until I got home to check the mail. It lookds nice.

Pretty fast, ordered the 6th, shipped the 7th, received the 11th.

Good to know they are really speeding up the process! Thank you again