The new Cessna ad

Just now, Cyril Gibb said:

Yes, but only if you know how to cook it.  I had some incredible moose steak and sausages two weeks ago.  Wild game needs a talented chef to avoid the shoe leather meal.

Nah it just needs to be not overcooked 

• Like 1

Jim Tweto in the "Flying Wild Alaska" TV series would frequently load his 180 beyond limits and make several attempts to takeoff in the bush, dumping cargo until he could get airborne. But many of those pilots are extremely intimate with their aircraft - they know when there's a serious problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, tigers2007 said:

Jim Tweto in the "Flying Wild Alaska" TV series would frequently load his 180 beyond limits and make several attempts to takeoff in the bush, dumping cargo until he could get airborne. But many of those pilots are extremely intimate with their aircraft - they know when there's a serious problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he was a much better bush pilot than most, maybe all, of us.

A guy was showing me his 180 that had the STC where the whole side opens up to load long cargo.   He routinely loaded it up to the gills with stuff, so I asked him how he knew whether the CG was too far back or not.   He said on takeoff give it full throttle and if you can bring the tail up right away you're good to go.   He'd been flying it that way for decades, so it seemed to be working. 

On 3/6/2017 at 7:35 AM, Marauder said:

They can probably regionalize the ads as well. Let's see, a Stationair full of Maine lobsters, a Stationair full of blue craps from Maryland, a Stationair full of Salmon from Alaska, a Stationair full of shrimp from Louisiana, a Stationair full of Longhorns from Texas, a Stationair full of grits from South Carolina, a Stationair full of oranges from Florida, the list goes on and on...

Now! Let's not have any of you starting turning this into a political discussion! Like a Stationair full of liberals or a Stationair full of conservatives.

Personally, I know what a Stationair was designed for. Getting Bertha to her next meal. 

Well now you've gone to far!Moose,ton of crabs,a long horn or two..but Fly Bertha to lunch!!Now you are really stretching the bounds of probability