Canadian Owners and Pilots Association in Kelowna,B.C.

Just wanted to announce that the Canadian Owners and Pilots Association will be our Convention and Tradeshow in Kelowna, B.C. this June 23-24. 

This is my hometown now and as a new Mooney owner I'd love to see a whole flock of Mooney's show up. It should be a great time. A first for me. 

Kelowna is semi arid and I situated relatively close to the Excited States border. It's on a 100 mile lake and is known as the Napa Valley of the North by some. It is a great destination to consider. 

• Like 2

The fellow I bought the plane from participated in the Century of Flight trip across Canada in 2010. As you can imagine without the stripes the plane would be difficult to see against most landscapes if you happened to be flying near & above. Invasion stripes were a quick & dirty way to remedy that.

When I'm out and about with the plane peoples' reactions are always one or the other of ..

"So, when are you gonna paint it?", or

"That is sooo cool! Don't ever paint it!"

I'd like to paint it someday, but $15k+ would also buy some pretty nice avionics, fill the tanks a few times, cover a few annuals, etc. Ugly doesn't make it go slower.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1